Search Engine Optimisation
For an online business to be seen by potential clients, it is important to use the services of a professional search engine optimisation company like Shivam for making strong solid marketing plans. Website creation and search engine optimisation are inter-related and when executed correctly, can increase your revenue as well as introduce your products and services to new consumer markets. SEO can also provide better brand visibility, more visitors to your site as well as higher rankings in the search engines.
Search Engine Optimisation Benefits
There are many benefits of search engine optimisation. However, before a SEO strategy is implemented, it is essential for the website to be renovated or rebuilt to SEO specifications. If a website is fine-tuned, only then the search engines can do their job and allow for users to “search and find” your business online.
A SEO Solution offers the following benefits:
- Low cost results
- Definite increase in traffic = maximising your business potential
- Higher brand creditability once your site appears on the pages of the world’s top search engines
- In over 95% of the time, higher ranking than your competitors
- Can open your business to new markets
- Makes your website stand out amongst the millions of websites currently online
- Access to customer data – How many visitors – Which page visited the most and more…
Search Engine Optimisation Process at Shivam
We understand that our client needs vary from business to business. As such, no two Search Engine Marketing strategies are same. We follow some fixed processes and add tailored steps once we consult with our clients as to what their outcome is. We will ensure to give maximum exposure to your website.
Our Search Engine Optimisation Methodology is as follows:
Step 1: Initial Consultation with the key stakeholders
Step 2: Keyword research and target list preparation
Step 3: Competition Analysis
Step 4: Website Optimisation and Content Improvement
Step 5: Submission to Search Engines
Step 6: Directory Submissions
Step 7: Link Building Campaign
Step 8: Rank Reporting, Monitoring and Optimising
Our reports are detailed and they give you an understanding about the current status of your website and what is required to get to the top positions in search engines.
Some of our reports include:
- Optimisation Report
- Competitive Analysis report
- Keyword Analysis Report
- Baseline Search Engine Position Report
- Web Content Analysis Report
- Monthly Search Engine Position Progress Report
- Monthly Progress Report
- Monthly Traffic Analysis Report
- Traffic Conversion and PPC Spend Report
Some of the benefits of working with us on your Search Engine Optimisation project include:
- Over 10 years of experience in Internet Marketing
- Providing comprehensive reports so that you can keep track of the progress of your website
- Supporting your business through our helpdesk system
- We offer Mobile Website Design
Get in touch with us today to find out which search engine optimisation strategy will work for your business.